Your site should be accessible, usable, and intuitive no matter how it’s accessed. That’s why every site that we design and develop is responsive.
Responsive design involves creating a single website which shrinks and resizes fluidly as your screen size changes, delivering exceptional digital experience on any device or operating system - smartphones, tablets or PC’s.
A responsive design gives your website the flexibility it needs to accommodate whatever device it encounters. It makes sure your call to action is crystal clear from the small mobile screen to the large monitor display.
Responsive web design is about providing the optimal user experience irrespective of device used to access the net - desktop computer, a smartphone, a tablet or a smart-TV.
A responsive web design ensures that users get the best and most consistent experience of a website on any device of the user’s choice and preference.
In 2012, Google published a study about smartphone users:
- 75% of people prefer a mobile-friendly site
- 61% will turn to another site if they don’t find what they’re looking for quickly
- 67% of mobile users say that when they visit a mobile-friendly site, they’re more likely to buy a site’s product or service
- 48% said that if a site didn’t work well on their smartphones, it made them feel like the company didn’t care about their business
Encourage visitors to stay for longer and explore further and you will maximise the opportunity to sell your products or services.
Plus, you’ll see these benefits instantly:
- Reduced cost - one site fits all. You build a website once and it works across thousands of screens.
- Enhanced content experience - no longer does a mobile visit mean less content.
- Improved SEO – better user experience means better SEO.