NetConstruct’s EMS platform offered through Kentico allows you as a digital marketer to have complete ownership of your website, your data, your content, and your campaigns. The integrated approach to content, personalisation, email marketing, automation, and testing means efficient and effective campaigns can be quickly and easily be implemented.
The result: targeted campaigns, driven by data, focused on results.
By far one of the most exciting developments in marketing over the past few years, marketing automation is now something you can achieve for your business. Simply put, marketing automation allows you to set up campaigns and determine rules around when they will be launched based on a user’s profile, lead score, or onsite behaviour.
This means that while you’re busy developing other channels and marketing activities, your website is automatically marketing to your visitors, and generating leads with no effort from you at all.
Marketing automation is quick, efficient, and delivers results with very little input from you.
Marketing automation allows you to:
- Automate campaigns based on user behaviour.
- Send email marketing on your behalf with absolutely no input from you.
- Synchronisation with your existing CRM such as Salesforce.
- Assignment to a sales person.
Instead of taking a mass marketing approach, our email marketing module is focused on building trust and generating conversions through personalised, dynamic content. The email marketing module:
- Allows for A/B testing, optimising content, layout and calls to action to increase conversions.
- Personalizes your email with your subscribers details.
- Can be entirely managed in-house by your team – no need to rely on third parties.
You can now execute volume marketing campaigns, but with a one-to-one, personal approach.
Through the Kentico EMS we can help you to target your content at groups of visitors with the same interests. You can segment your audience based on demographics and behaviour such as:
- Pages visited
- Purchased products
This means you can automatically serve the most relevant and useful content to your visitors.
Conversion Rate Optimisation
Doubling your traffic could take months. But doubling your conversions from the same traffic volume is achievable. With the conversion rate optimisation (CRO) features within the Kentico EMS, you’ll have greater control over your marketing campaigns, tests, and sound statistical data to back it up.
- A/B testing and multivariate testing: Fundamental to conversion rate optimisation is the ability to test and decision-make on what works, quickly and easily. We can give you the tools to enable this, allowing you to test different messages, images, buttons and layouts in-house.
- Campaign and conversion management: Optimise the conversion which you know will deliver ROI. Kentico EMS tracks conversion values, linking campaigns to costs and helps you to see your true ROI figure.
Based on a user’s activity on your site, you can begin to score them and pass their details to your sales force, confident in the knowledge that the leads are qualified, have a genuine interest in what you’re selling and have volunteered their contact details.
Fundamental to a successful, converting website is web analytics. This valuable data will guide you on what works, what doesn’t work, and what needs to be tested. You’ll see:
- Visitors: Location, time of visit, browser
- Traffic: Source, referring sites, keywords
- Content: Views, time on page, landing and exit pages
25 October 2013
Claire Locker - Client Services Director
A force to be reckoned with. As our Client Services Director she maintains excellent working relationships with our clients, while supporting the rest of the Client Services team. With a background in marketing and an eye for design, she brings a fresh approach to our clients projects. Always up-to-date with industry trends, she works hard on delivering digital strategies for our clients.