Your Digital Strategy is more than just having an online presence; your online presence is more than just having a website; it’s developing a cohesive and co-ordinated approach to all aspects of your digital customer interaction. This holistic approach ensures you optimise potential and maximise results in line with your overall business aspirations and goals.
NetConstruct has a long-standing reputation for taking a pragmatic and business consultancy approach to our projects. Our aim is to understand your goals and objectives, and work with you to define and develop online solutions that produce real business results.
The NetConstruct business consultancy methodology begins by breaking down your business aspirations and goals
- Where are you now?
- Where do you aspire to be short term?
- What are your long-term objectives?
We then examine and analyse your customer/visitor objectives, needs and behaviours to:
- Prioritise your online initiatives,
- Make recommendations re the overall digital policy and
- Define next steps.
If necessary, we will recommend an iterative approach to your project, rolling out the overall strategy in a number of phases as per our Agile based development methodology.
Please see our case study for The Longhurst Group, which shows how NetConstruct helped them to initiate a digital inclusion strategy that ultimately resulted in:
- Cost savings of over £17k per annum
- Traffic has increased by 10%.
- The average visit duration has increased by 1.5 minutes,
- Unique visitors to the website has increased by 16% - an amazing achievement and a measure which is arguably the result of a successful digital inclusion strategy