The Project Management Triangle is a model of the constraints of project management.
You are given the options of Fast, Good and Cheap, and told to pick any two.
- Fast refers to the time required to deliver the product,
- Good is the quality of the final product
- Cheap refers to the total cost of designing and building the product.
This triangle reflects the fact that the three properties of a project are interrelated, and it is not possible to optimize all three – one will always suffer.
In other words you have three options:
- Design something quickly and to a high standard, but then it will not be cheap.
- Design something quickly and cheaply, but it will not be of high quality.
- Design something with high quality and cheaply, but it will take a relatively long time.
With Kentico out of the box features we can design something quickly, with a high standard for your budget.
Each of kentico’s out of the box features can be found here: http://www.kentico.com/Product/All-Features
Many of our projects use these out of the box features, but a client’s requirement can make these out of the box features turn into bespoke development which means we are back to square one.. the triangle…!
Contact us today to find out more about Kentico out of the box features that can provide you with a great quality product, quickly and at budget.