So much of the digital process today is focused on great things like optimal user journeys, conversion rates, average order values and personalisation through big data. In theory, this should result in better customer experiences and higher return on investment, but is it actually making things worse in the long run?
Has the data-driven approach sucked the life out of websites? Are we missing out on an opportunity to connect with users in less tangible ways?
Recently we’ve started to notice a change in some of the design briefs that we have been receiving and it got us thinking.
On Thursday 30 July we’re running a webinar where we will explore questions like:
- Why could a pure data-driven approach to websites be a problem?
- How have we reached this point?
- Why should the web stir emotions?
- What are the risks and rewards of taking a different approach?
- Is there a framework for doing things differently?
Places are limited, so sign up today to guarantee your place and rediscover the soul of the internet, perhaps maximising the effectiveness of your website along the way!
We hope to see you online on Thursday 30 July 2015 at 2pm.